Profile Cursors

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the past two days

sorry dint get to update.was busy.Anyways,i highlighted my hair.I love it.hoho. Thanks to my favourite and one-and-only hairstylist,Lauren.Haa x)

yesterday went out with the usual; #66 with jirah, #90 with Feah, And me with my baby♥.Went to pick #22 first cos sii dia habis kerja and nada ride.#90 n #66 went to pick up feah and after all those were done,met up with all of them in gadong.After there we went to pick up my baby and after that baru ambil jirah.We rushed to Ahan Thai cos it was sungkai time thennnnnnnnnn......our reserved table kena ambil -_-'' ngok.Lucky there was an alternative f not,haaa blapar ta tu x) eeappeh... *mcmth nada restaurant lain* ngahaha.Anyways we had our sungkai at cheese box.It was great.They had a wide range of menu from meat-lovers to seafood,dimsum to sushi.Nanti lagi we go there.Then after thatt lepak at #66's liat cerita hellboy and zohan.And and sii darling i loike,always kacau org.Love it when you tease..hee x) anyways.There was a slight conflict between me n sii sayang but oh well,malas nak ckp lagi =P
hope in time she'll get used to things.

Thats all furr now.will update you guys with pictures next time.
Chalobette~

Jesterly in♥

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Excellent blog!!!
Have a nice week.

October 14, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------