Profile Cursors

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another day in my misery life

last night,went home around 2+ from empire.it was sooo fun and relaxing. we went to th beach at empire tapii sekejap aja oo cos ada orang with cara melayu datang,dont know dari mana,and shooed us off.damn,baru jua duduk brapa minit.at least it was ok la.i shuffled at the parking lot sampai berpeluh.Havent shuffled for a long time =) sekaliii sudah balik sii azrii menggeruyuu sudah.paksa i pergi ke rumah talip and crashed there.baik jua open masih.harhar.

sudah bangun i sneaked into my house to ambil my stuff cos bangas bju balik2.hoho.and mind you,eventho blik2 its clean and washed.And to those dat dont understand,i ran away from home and today is the fourth or fifth day sudaa.End os that story.malas ceritaa.anyways,after ambil smua barang ada sii tua pemarah,not really sure but my other siblings call him "dad" or sumthing.i dunno.and he was staring at me as if i'm like his worst enemy or sumthing..i chill sja~i jalan teruss =) otw to azri's it was damn hot!!! i hate brunei.blrghhhh.gila wa panasnya.
after smpai at azri's,we lepak there till eqal ambil around 9 to go netland play DOTA *i loike* til 1am kali.not sure.its really awkward walking around with azri cos his hair is frickin' white.Its dashing to us but for other people?trust me if i wer to hav a notebook,it'll all be full if i listed all the comments i overheard people say.Paling mahal was this old man, he said "urang kn mau rambut itam,dorang pulang kn mau rambut putih". LMAO xpp we went to buy nasi katok at qlap after that and lepak at #16's house.And for the first time ever,My baby called me =)
we had so much fun talking.sakit perut ktawa saja.it was sweet.

Now i'm at azri's,sitting my ass off writing this blog.i is bored to the max.had to ceroboh masuk cos azri kunci pintu.baik jua handal x) nyeah.i'm off to bed.tired baa after sooo much DOTA.laterr.i'll update tomoro.Insya Allah.Noights ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------