Profile Cursors

Friday, September 12, 2008

woke up in the morning around 7+am.Mummy mc'ed me cos i have an appointment with MINDEF.Had to take my X-ray card n letter for my medical check.Fuhh~Lucky #10 was there.If not i'[d be left with one option, The Purple Bus. *Death wail "nooooooooooooo"* hee. everything went well n guess what?mummy was there at Bolkiah Garrison.I was soooo damn happy.It's been 4days since i left home.To those who don't know,Don't ask why. So long meh the story.hoho.After having done every bit of thing they needed, me yul n anne left Bolkiah to go gadong.Anne was looking for a job.Apparently ther were some vacancies but the funny thing is dat she applied at yana's and the opposite shop =) if both were to accept her wer to put?in the middle aa ara hallway? harhar x) *jangan marah anne*.

We went to netland and as usual went on-9 gaming.lost track of time and day cos my friend poked me and said "inda smbahyang jumat ka?" wadoiiii,forgot it was friday. lorr.
And and petang i went sungkai with azri an the cousins cos they were celebrating fatin's (adek azri) punya b'day. Happy 16th fatin =) n after that met miji and went roaming round the mall.

It was pretty much a busy day for me. Well,everyday busy pulang but tadii was so tiring. that's all for today.will update if anything happens. Toodles ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------