Profile Cursors

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My 1st Day out with sii ♥#90♥

Today was actually fun.#10 went to #66's house for lepak and i asked #10 to accompany me pick up and jalan with #90♥.1st we went to serusop to meet mummy *i miss si ibu so much* and then ke airport cos #10 neededme to do his errand.sampai at airport it was soo crowded.and and banyak orang md. Hoho i miss them.anyways after dat we bought fuel and went to fetch #90♥.I went netland after that but nda batah.Played COD sja and was owning the game.after that i went to mall with #10 and there met #90 then ke arcade.We had fun,played hoops and in two games she only scored 3/4 shots.ngahaha,i owned you baby*jgn marah*. Then we went to parking biasa n waited for miji n adly.I had to send her home after that.

Then went tu #16's house.There i met the others and there was a slight conflict btween me n #16.how was i to noe?then we celebrated our bloved #79's bday.Happy bday bradaa.huhu.All right.till next time.chalobette~

The downside part

  • not much time spent
  • waited for a long time at netland but nada
  • reached out for her but kna reject. hoho.
  • no pictures.

Jesterly in love♠

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------