Profile Cursors

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The 3rd date ♥

Waited for her at gadong.She was at teguh raya so i buat bodoh jer soarang2 at gadong.Then one of my friend called said he had trouble with sumone i know.it was funny cos i was like in the middle of both.Then my baby texted me up n said she was at McDonald's.There i met her,her sister and ejat (sii kawan lama).harhar.It was fun.But then i di halau oleh sii darling when i said my friend's are going to netland.It hurts *sigh*. Oh well i just ignored it then went to Arcade with her and accompanied her at Kbox where we sang brabisly =) ejat nyanyi jua and surprisingly ea punya suara lawaa.haaa xp anyways me n #58 wer heated up cos there were these bunch of emo kids.Taie palat brabis.If i wer to b given the chance,i'd go for them (#58 pun sama).

After that went netland for DOTA n COD match.N out of nowhere sii darling ada disana jua fter that.There we talked for a bit bout how i felt.It was ok jua.

I'm just a bit puzzled,and m feelin way awkward cos i dunno why but she wont answer me when i ask questions,she doesnt talk much to me,no holding hands,no hugging n not even walking together.What am i?*sigh* She did textd me up in a sweet way after that and everything was ok but then wen we were on the phone,sma jugaa. Spent 8 mins just to say "hello?" "iyahh" and sum other word.Im a bit upset but im not gona giv up either.

Time will tell as we move closer forward.That's all.

Jesterly in love ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------