Profile Cursors

Monday, September 15, 2008

2nd day with my baby #90♥

2nd day.me and #66 planned to go out n watch a movie.So its me with my baby,him with his.but the fucked up part is,everybody was late.so had to cancel the plan.instead we just took them out to the mall.As usual we went to the arcade*where else* lol and and we met miji and adly.
After that we went kilanas where #10 took us for nasi katok (inda nyaman *sigh*) then went to qlap just to enjoy the night breeze.So far we're making good progress.anyways,its just a typical day but it was fun and most of all i was happy cos she made me happy.

Then on the way sending her home,everything sparked up and there was motion in our relationship.a simple kiss can light up even the darkest life inside me.it gave goosebumps all over me *i loike* hee.There was a downside part jua.Didn't spent much time with her,again.At times i wanted to b close to her,held her in my arms and show everyone that i have fallen in-love with someone who i cherish more than life.Oh well,in time everything will be ok.

Jesterly in-love♠

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Property of Nurazureen♥
Photobucket

Being with you brightens up my day, I'm speechless of words there's nothing i can say, To love and be loved by you is all i ever craved, Our love bound to eternity i will take it to my grave

-------------------------------